Never miss an issue of The Pineapple Report. Drop your email in below to start getting The Pineapple Report directly to your inbox.
Here is what’s current & exciting on the “personal development” front:
- 📖 Read / Listen to: Big Magic. The audio book is so well done, it has become my “go-to” when I need to simultaneously “wind down” 😴 AND feel inspired 🕺.
- 📱Download: Pomy https://vanejung.com/pomy/. Pomy is a minimalistic timer that makes maintaining your eye health easy ✅. The desktop 🖥️ widget-style app was designed to diminish eye strain 👀, by helping you to effortlessly follow the 20-20-20 rule by optometrists. The 20-20-20 rule simply states that after working on-screen for 20 minutes, you should look away at something that is 20ft (6m) away, for 20 seconds ⏰. That’s it. It is literally the easiest new health routine 💪 to adopt this week 💃
- 🎥 Watch: this video. Why? You can pair the 20-20-20 exercise above ✅, with the 5-2-8 vagus nerve exercise explained in this video 💪 . With your doctor’s permission, try it for an hour today and share how it worked for you 🙂 in our telegram chat https://t.me/MD9co
- Join this biohacking Telegram chat to learn about our latest finds in biohacking & nootropics
What’s new at MD9 that can help you?
- We just opened up the waitlist for 🥳Molo9.com 🎉 There will be special gifts 🎁 for the top 30, 100, 1000 & 10,000 people on the waitlist. If you’d like to jump in before getting trapped in a 3 week waitlist, the link is Molo9.com
- If you have not joined our new Telegram channel & chat yet 👨👩👧👦, the link is https://t.me/MD9co. Here, we give our tight-nit community instant access to the same exclusive events 🌟& startup launch giveaways 🤩that I receive. Example? Early access to growth hacking apps like Podawaa & Lempod
- LinkedIn’s latest time sensitive 🔥growth hack 🔥. It lead MD9 to go from 0 to 51 authentic followers in just one week 🤑! …was shared in our latest email & will only be published to Molo9.com. Don’t miss our next email, drop yours in below
In 2019 I decided to start a podcast 🎧. My time in the startup space has lead me to meet some really interesting people 👩🎤and I honestly wish I’d started the show sooner. I decided to give myself a challenge to see how quickly I could grow something organically (this means that I only used my connections, SEO, SMO, word-of-mouth and collaboration 🤝). In less than one year 🎊 the podcast evolved into a show 🎥that is now playing on more than 14 platforms around the globe 🌎(in 36 countries to be exact). If you’d like to learn more about the podcast head over to www.9×90.co
If you’d like to learn how to grow your own startup 🍍, you can schedule 🗓️ a video call with me 🖥️ at https://MD9.co/Adi, join the waitlist for our new AI powered 🤖marketing strategist at www.Molo9.com OR join the waitlist for our new course ✏️at https://MD9.co/course/
Personal recommendations of the month:
- 📖Read: Ask For It by Linda Babcock.
- 📱Download: Libby – Borrow and read ebooks and audiobooks from your local public library for FREE!
- 🛍️Shop: I have ADHD which is sometimes my super power & sometimes my Achilles heel. Fortunately I have a friend who is an avid reader of neurobiology, specifically along the biohacking 🦾 vein. I also have a brother and father who share this genetic mutation as well as my affinity for testing new supplements. We’ve recently tried the following & loved their positive focus power ⚡so much so that I’m sharing them here: https://us.foursigmatic.com/categories/all-products, https://nootropicsdepot.com/lions-mane-mushroom-powder-8-1-extract/. Two quick words of warning 1. Check with your doctor before trying either of these out 2. Do not buy them from Amazon, you may get a toxic counterfeit.
- 🎧Listen: My mentor & long-time friend Gopi Rangan, founding partner at Sure Ventures, is the host of the podcast that just launched. It gives you a clear, inside look at the mysterious VC world of Silicon Valley. The link is https://podcast.sure.ventures. Why did Gopi start the podcast: “Information about a VC’s decision making process is not easily available to the outside world. Not having information is a disadvantage for entrepreneurs who do not have an existing network of well connected people. Therefore, entrepreneurs from privileged backgrounds enjoy an unfair advantage while others suffer from the information gap. Women, immigrants and minorities, particularly Black and Latinx founders, are the worst affected. I wish to level the playing field by sharing access to opinions of people who are in the business of supporting entrepreneurs at the earliest stages. Hearing stories in the voice of investors shows us a glimpse of who they are. Their choice of words, sense of humor and tone tell us more about them than just reading a blog. The wealth of knowledge, tips and dos and don’ts will help founders better prepare and focus on their entrepreneurial journey.”
The Million Dollar Pineapple
The Million Dollar Pineapple, the mother company 👩👦👦 that gave birth to all of these amazing brands, has a new one on the way 🤰…
What if AI could build you a marketing strategy?
✅ Drop in your email at Molo9.com to join the waitlist.