Never miss an issue of The Pineapple Report. Drop your email in below to start getting The Pineapple Report directly to your inbox.
What have I come across this week that’s share worthy in the world of personal development?
- Read: Three steps to a better life – I recently watched a 90 minute lecture on “the great new keys of an extraordinary mind” & tested out the teachings so you don’t have to. After testing out the teachings, I condensed them into a three step process that gets the same results as the 40 day process suggested in the lecture
- Download: Simple Habit – using this link to get 2 weeks free.
- Listen: Ambient Study Music For Focus – 3 Hours of Music for Studying, Concentration and Memory
- Watch: An interview with Barbara Vercruysse
What’s new at MD9 that can help you?
- Two weeks ago we launched a Telegram channel so you can now get instant access to the same exclusive events & startup launch giveaways as Adi https://t.me/MD9co
- Tuesday morning I woke up at 2 am to start my work day & Wednesday it started at 3:30 am. Why? This week I finished uploading 55 new resources to MD9’s new Client Resources Portal. While the gorgeously optimized portal is only accessible to MD9 clients, we will make one resource available to those in our email club, twice per month starting with my guide on The 5 Keys to Creating a Captivating Brand
If you have not had a chance to watch the interview with Barbara yet, it is packed with so much amazing insight and advice for founders to hear, especially now as we see so many of our competitors and comrades collapsing under the financial pressures caused by Covid. You can find it on one of more than 14 different platforms now airing in 36 countries, or just click here: Barbara Vercruysse.
Personal recommendations of the week:
- Read: Fascinate, Revised and Updated: How to Make Your Brand Impossible to Resist
- Watch: Here you’ll find 325 of the best FREE Machine Learning courses
- Download: Simple Habit – yes, it’s a 9apple update, but I’ve literally been playing with this app a few times a day for quick mental recharges this past week & I highly, highly recommend it trying it out for the two week free trial you’ll get using this link.
- Shop: Antimo Caputo Chefs Flour 2.2 LB – Italian Double Zero 00 – Soft Wheat for Pizza Dough, Bread, & Pasta – My daughter and I bake together at least once a week (challah for Shabbat), if not twice (we have a cupcake book that is a riveting page turner for this 3 year old’s mind). A Bulgarian friend recommended trying out this flour and we are officially converts!
The Million Dollar Pineapple
The Million Dollar Pineapple, the mother company that gave birth to all of these amazing brands, has a new one on the way… Here is the official announcement also found on the website’s home page
“We wanted to scale faster, but couldn’t find a way to successfully clone Adi. With the help of AI, we hope that our new app will come close.”
Drop in your email at https://themilliondollarpineapple.com/ to join the waitlist.