The 90×9 Entrepreneurship Business Development Program
The Million Dollar Pineapple is looking for new and energized people to join our 90×9 program. If you are looking for your big break into the highly profitable startup world, this might be it.
If you are interested in growing your business network and your bank account selling high performing growth hacking services to SMBs and startups in your local startup ecosystem, we would love to hear from you!
The 90×9 program is designed to train and equip aspiring entrepreneurs to excel in the startup space. Incubators and accelerators either cost money to join, or they take a portion of your equity, and they only admit a few startups each year. 90×9 is the new model. The Million Dollar Pineapple (TMD🍍) is not going to take your equity or charge you a fee, what we are going to ask is that you help grow our business and in exchange we will teach you how to build and grow yours.
In the first phase (the management levels) you will focus on learning (1) the TMD Pineapple Services (2) how to identify and recruit high performers (3) how to build a network of profitable business relationships. Once you promote past the highest management level, you will need to choose to follow the entrepreneurship track or executive leadership track.
If you choose the entrepreneurship track you will learn things like (1) how to convert the members of your new professional network into your first group of customers, (2) how to make your business idea a highly profitable one, (3) how to grow your business to bring in $1,000 in sales per month (4) how to grow that business to $10,000 in monthly sales and eventually $1,000,000 in annual sales.
If you choose to focus on the executive leadership track, you will learn things like (1) how to effectively manage, educate and motivate a large team, (2) how to create a host highly profitable business retreats, (3) how to manage a remote team & more.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Professional level of skill with Microsoft suite and the Google & OS X equivalents
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Compensation & Benefits are outlined in the 90×9 document which may be found here.