How many times have you heard / said, “I spent over $10k on that strategy and it didn’t work!”
There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes when executing an effective marketing strategy. I always integrate and launch several strategies together so that they feed off of one another and insure rapid growth.
If you tried using PR or paid ads to acquire new customers and it didn’t work, run through this quick checklist…
- Complete your sales funnel.
- Optimize your website for conversions.
- Incentivize your current customers to become brand ambassadors. WHY? Word of mouth is free AND it gets the highest number of paying customers to your website.
- Share images of your product to all of your social media pages at times when you know that your target market will be online.
- Become your own walking billboard. Every time you leave the house without a bumper sticker on your car and your URL printed on the back of your shirt, you’re wasting free advertising time and space.
- Lastly, setup an affiliate network so that anyone who uses your product can get paid to tell others about it.
Once you’ve run through all of these steps, only then, should you begin to purchase ad space and expect it to get you super sexy results.