Company culture is one of the most important pillars in your company.
Our company culture at TMDP is very clear. If you want to be a part of our team, you need to:
- provide three documents proving that you are one of the top performers in your respective discipline / field,
- be open to learning from your peers,
- ready to teach your team members,
- offer praise in public & critique in private,
- comfortable with attending high profile events,
- and able to speak humbly to people of all backgrounds.
If this sounds like the type of company culture that you’re aiming to work in, here is the list of questions you should expect to answer:
- What are your two most prominent Myers Briggs types?
- What are your Belbin Team Role Scores?
- What extracurriculars did you participate in, in high school & college?
- Why did you choose your field of study in Undergrad?
- How did you chose your college?
- Why do you want to work here?
- How would working here fit in to your 10 year plan?
- How many siblings do you have, how old are they and how close were you as children?
- Tell me about a time when one of your siblings got into trouble. Did you help them? How?
- Tell me about a time you got in trouble. Who helped you to rectify things? How?
- What was the last “new thing” you learned? How did you learn it?
What is it like to work with us?
Our community values collaboration & obscenely high performing members who uplift, encourage and help each other.
- We pride ourselves in efficiency and want to make sure you do too. For this reason, by the end of your first week, you will be expected to suggest a more efficient way to carry out one of our internal company processes.
- If you’re not a startup gladiator when you join, you will be by the time you leave.
- Our team is only as strong as the weakest link, if you do not perform as expected, you will be cut from the team.
- If you are admitted into our team, you’ll be expected to engage with relevant posts on social media and contribute to various guerrilla marketing, acquisition & retention strategies and growth hacks.
- A large majority of our team is well trained in psychological warfare tactics, but if you use them on someone else within the team or bully a fellow team member, you will be dismissed.
Believe that you are a good fit for our team? APPLY HERE